Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

First post

This is my first blog post. I will be posting more soon when I will learn how to work blogspot and will dealwith the design of your blog. I try to tell you that I will post. This message will be about me, my life, walks with friends and shopping, pictures of different models, my desires, fashion shows and more.


Incidentally, I was in town a couple days ago and found in Topshop this sweet bag. I think it will be great for summer trips. It cost about $10. I think I'll buy it in the next few days. Getting ready for suuuummer. 



Translation: Это мое первое сообщение в блоге. Я буду писать чаще, когда научусь пользоваться blogspot и разберусь с дизайном своего блога. Могу попробовать рассказать, что я буду публиковать. Это будут сообщения обо мне, моей жизни, прогулок с друзьями и походах по магазинам, фотографии различных моделей, мои желания, показы мод и другое.
Пару дней назад я нашла в Topshop эту милую сумочку. Смотрите фотографию выше. Я думаю, что она хорошо подойдет для использования летом, во время прогулок с друзьями. Стоит около 10 долларов. Надеюсь, что куплю её.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...