Followers

Monday, 7 February 2011

H&M Conscious Collection

When I saw the pictures in this collection, I realized that I wanteda big of it . In my opinion, it's delicious. Wonderful dresses, pants, jacket and cute knit shorts. The collection is made in a very gentle tones, that certainly would be good for Spring - Summer 2011.

The collection, which consists of garments made from organic cotton and recycledpolyester, launched in April and the prices are between 99 SEK - 499 SEK



9 comments:

  1. Hi!! Nice blog, follow you now! Please, follow me if you like ))))
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I cant wait for it to come out on sale! I just became your newest followe : )

    xo,
    a-circus-are-our-lives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i'm completely in love with this collection! It's incredible!

    -I asked what langauge it was cause i thought it looked like Russian and i was right! I'm very slowly learning to speak Russian:) hahaha veeerrryyy slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney Ann, you were right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review.
    love the details of the dresses--and the fact that they're eco-friendly !

    ReplyDelete
  6. looveeee those nude dresses !
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    i'll follow you, follow back??
    http://liveandlovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. нравится все!бежевые тона,платье-бюстье и с интересной обработкой края,хочется все)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, is that H&M??!! That brand really is changing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. красивая коллекция

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...