Followers

Thursday 10 February 2011

10 february - my little dream

 Hello, blog!
I am absolutely devastated, did not have time. I need to do a lot of homework, and I spend precious time on the Internet. And do not make a specific day, write another post. Well, okay, I have many days did not write it. So I will not regret this. Today the street sharply colder. It happened unexpectedly. It was very disappointing because I had just started to feel the approach of spring. One of my classmates a few days ago, returned from Egypt. He's so tan. Told how basked in the sun, swam in the sea. Then I realized that I was destined to be born in a warm country. I was born in a northern country, where not even the sea. Of course it is feared that Egypt is now a real revolution, the government and the people have declared war on each other. But I think that on television exaggerate the scale of the disaster. Finish on it.

With love, Alina.



Translation:
Привет, блог!
Я совершенно опустошена, ничего не успеваю. Мне нужно сделать уйму домашней работы, а я трачу драгоценное время в интернете. Причем ничего день конкретного не делаю, пишу очередной пост. Ну ничего страшного, я много дней ничего не писала. Так что я не буду об этом жалеть.
Сегодня на улице  резко похолодало. Это произошло неожиданно. Было очень обидно, потому что я только что начала чувствовать приближение весны.
Один из моих одноклассников несколько дней назад вернулся из Египта. Он такой загорелый. Рассказывал, как грелся на солнышке, купался в море. Тут то я поняла, что мне суждено было родиться в теплой стране. А я родилась в северной стране, где нет даже моря. Конечно пугает то, что в Египте сейчас настоящая революция, власть и народ объявили друг другу войну. Но мне кажется, что по телевизору преувеличивают масштаб катастрофы.
Закончу на этом.

С любовью, Алина.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...